I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day.The ring changed from gold to gray in a month.

My mom called to speak with customer service rep and they basically said that she could not return the ring. My mom returned it anyway. sent the ring to me and clearly the ring was ruin. The ring looked like it was 100years old and not 1month old.

It is completely black. sent a letter that we there was not anything they can do because she used a cleaning product to clean the ring. The amount of corrosion was unacceptable. Really poor quality when you can't clean your ring.

It was a complete waste of money and quite embrassing to give my mom a gift and truly showed how poor quality it was. I felt they could have done something to make a returning customer happy.

I guess not.Lu

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Nonchalant customer service, Poor quality product.

I'm hoping that the person that posted this anonymous review might receive this message.

My name is Todd and I serve as Operations Manager for

Your review recently came to my attention and I'd like to take a moment to look into the issue you've shared with

I regret that it's taken so long for us to notice this review and respond.

If you get this message, please send me an email at and request me by name. I'll be happy to take another look at your case and work to provide you with a satisfactory resolution. I am dismayed by the situation you've described and I am confident we can resolve this matter in a timely fashion. was recently purchased and is now under new management. We're eager to ensure customer satisfaction and work to provide our customers with an enjoyable and positive shopping experience, including providing support after the sale.

Thank you for your time.I'll look forward to hearing from you.